Ever since I passed the 40 year mark I have been much more interested in my skin. Thanks to Dr. Jenni Holman, I have been able to stay a little bit ahead of the aging curve.
However, skincare isn’t just about vanity. As our largest organ and the one most susceptible to sun damage it’s imperative we maintain good skin health.
In this episode Dr. Holman and I take a deep dive into skin.
Don’t forget from now until April Jason Wright Show listeners get a 10% discount with promo code “IMPROVE.” So Improve your skin always in ALL ways for a little less. Just visit CALM HERE or call 903.402.7136
Dr. Jennifer Holman received her Doctor of Medicine from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in 2004, graduating with special academic distinction. During her residency in the Department of Dermatology at the University of Missouri, she was awarded a Women’s Dermatologic Society mentorship grant to work with the pediatric dermatology department at Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois. Excelling in every opportunity afforded, she was chief resident in the Department of Dermatology at the University of Missouri when hired by U.S. Dermatology Partners. Dr. Holman delivers advanced and comprehensive care for skin disorders in addition to performing cosmetic surgeries and services such as Botox and Dysport, fillers, laser hair removal, microneedling, hydrafacials, laser treatments, platelet-rich plasma therapy, Kybella, CoolSculpting, chemical peels, fillers such as Juvederm and Pellevé RF.
“I chose to practice dermatology because a person’s skin is their ‘first impression’ upon the world around them. To improve a patient’s self-esteem, to relieve their fears or to restore a peaceful night’s rest by treating a skin condition gives me the opportunity to help restore balance and peace of mind in their life,” Dr. Holman says.
Dr. Holman, along with her husband and three children, are happy to be in East Texas. Area natives, they enjoy sharing life with their extended families and being a vital part of their home church and other local ministries.
Dr. Holman credits her father with instilling in her the idea that “A merry heart does good like a medicine,” and she approaches each day with the attitude that a smile and a moment of kindness are often as important as any prescription she writes. Combined with her excellent training and experience, the treatment you receive from Dr. Holman is advanced skin care for your health. Your heart. Your life.
Dr. Holman serves patients at U.S. Dermatology Partners Tyler on Dominion Plaza, U.S. Dermatology Partners Tyler on Beckham, and Center for Aesthetic and Laser Medicine Tyler (CALM Tyler) in Tyler, Texas. Contact our office today to request an appointment.
Badges & Awards
Specialties and Affiliations
- Summa Cum Laude graduate
- Member of Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Graduated Medical School with Special Distinction for 4.0 GPA
- Women’s Dermatologic Society Mentorship Grant with Pediatric Dermatology Department at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL
- Chief Resident, Department of Dermatology 2007-2008
- Will the COVID-19 Booster Interact With Cosmetic Treatments?
- North Texas Dermatologist says COVID-19 Vaccine Fears Shouldn’t Keep You Away from Dermal Fillers
- East Texans Battle Long-Haul COVID-19 Side Effect: Hair Loss
- Tyler Dermatologist: 5 Things to Do to Care for Your Skin This Winter
- 5 Things You Wish You’d Done in Your 20s for Better Skin in Your 40s
- Your ‘Maskne’ Might Not Be Acne at All
- Bolstering Business with Neuromodulators
- Understanding Bunny Lines: Is Botox the Problem or the Solution?
- Thirty-One U.S. Dermatology Partners Dermatologists Across Texas Received Super Doctor & Rising Star Awards
- What Is a HydraFacial & Do I Need One?
- How to Tighten Skin on the Face
- Can Botox Cause Droopy Eyelids?
- How Long Does Botox Last?
- Texas Monthly Recognizes 12 U.S. Dermatology Partners Physicians as Rising Stars
- Dealing with Perioral Dermatitis
- Tips for Avoiding Stress & Other Rosacea Triggers
- CoolTone Available at Center for Aesthetic and Laser Medicine Tyler
- 10 Ways to Get Glowing Skin for Your Valentine’s Date
#skincare #sundamage #CALM #dermatology