Kindness is a skill you can develop. This book is a practical guide to creating more kindness in your life towards yourself and others. It takes you through processes you can immediately use in your everyday life.
And there is more… would you like to like yourself more? Intentional Acts of Kindness helps you change how you feel about yourself. Discovering how your kind actions are the means to a more satisfying and happier you.
Explore a wide range of kindness from generosity… to listening… to tough love… and how you can grow your kindness capacity.
This book takes you through a journey of discoveries that makes your world a kinder place.
- Alan S. Questel, GCFP/TCM
- Based in Santa Fe, NM
- Trained by Dr. Feldenkrais (Amherst 1983)
- Known for clarity, creativity, and down-to-earth teaching style
- Lectured and taught at hospitals, colleges, and FELDENKRAIS® Professional Training Programs worldwide
- Taught at institutions including Princeton University, S.U.N.Y. College at Purchase, New York Open Center, NYC, and Institute for Transpersonal Psychology, Palo Alto, CA
- Former actor, worked with Jerzy Grotowski and Paul Sills
- Became an Assistant Trainer in 1986, earned Trainer accreditation in 1994
- Over 40 FELDENKRAIS® Professional Training Programs worldwide
- Focus on embodiment of creativity, developed work for performers using FELDENKRAIS METHOD®
- Directed and co-directed programs in U.S., Australia, Sweden, Colombia
- Educational Director in Brussels, Belgium; Aurillac, France; Santa Fe, NM
- Creator of DVD program ‘Pregnant Pauses-Movement for Moms’
- Produced 21 audio sets of public workshops in FELDENKRAIS METHOD®
- Author of books: ‘Practice Intentional Acts of Kindness…and Like Yourself More’, and ‘Creating Creativity-Embodying the Creative Process’
- Personal Story: Came to FELDENKRAIS METHOD® through back injury, experienced transformative results
- Discovered the power of small, gentle movements
- Joined teacher training under Dr. Feldenkrais, pursued fulfilling career internationally
Follow me on Social Media
Grab a Copy of My Books
Want to Improve always in ALL ways?
Please checkout The Vitruvian Lab, my personal training and coaching site for both live and on-line training for:
Health and Longevity
Thank you for listening to The Jason Wright Show. If you liked this episode PLEASE subscribe and leave a 5 Star rating.
I’m always writing articles on ways to improve always in ALL ways! Please consider signing up for my newsletter, ‘The Vitruvian Letter.’