I had the pleasure of meeting Jordan Syatt at an event held by Dave Ramsey earlier this year. Immediately Jordan struck me as a kind, intelligent guy who knew his stuff.
Since then I’ve become a bit of a “fan boy” for his content on health and wellness and his overall philosophy on hard work, life and not making things too complicate. I think a great deal of Jordan, and I’m so thrilled to introduce him to The Jason Wright Show audience.
Oh yea, and happened to learn well after meeting Jordan he was once the personal trainer of Gary Vaynerchuk. I think this speaks volumes about his work ethic and discipline to be able to keep up with possibly the world’s most energetic entrepreneur.
Learn more about Jordan’s time with Gary here.
This was such a fun episode. I know you will enjoy it.
- I’m a 5x World Record Powerlifter
- Precision Nutrition and Westside Barbell Certified coach
- I have a Bachelors of Science in Health & Behavior Science with a focus in Strength & Conditioning
- I hold several powerlifting world records
- I’m Gary Vaynerchuk’s personal trainer, strength & nutrition coach
- I’m a 27th degree black belt in chugging coffee
Training and nutrition aside…
- I’m obsessed with traveling
- I’m a huge mama’s boy
- Given one wish, I would be a wizard.
Learn more about Jordan 👉HERE syattfitness.com